| Ph.D Student |
Iran University of science & Technology (IUST), School of Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Iran, Tehran - 2003 till now
- Advisor: Dr. SHahmiri, Dr. Arabi, Dr. Karimi Taheri
- Dissertation title: "An Investigation into the Deformation Behaviour of Metallic Laminated Composites During Equal Channel Angular Extrusion (ECAE) Process"
Master of Science
Iran University of science & Technology (IUST), School of Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Iran, Tehran - 2001-2003
University of Amirkabir, Iran, Tehran- 1995-2000
1. B.Tolaminejad, A.Karimi Taheri, H.Arabi, M.SHahmiri, "An Investigation into the Effect of ECAE Process on Mechanical and Mirostructural Properties of Middle Layer in Copper Clad Aluminum Composite",Iranian Journal of Materials Science and Engineering , Accepted.
2. B.Tolaminejad, A.Karimi Taheri, H.Arabi, M.SHahmiri, "A Combined Streamlined Upper Bound and Dislocation Density-Based Model of ECAE of Al-Cu-Al Laminated Composite", Modeling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering.
3. B.Tolaminejad, H.Arabi, "A Study of Roll Bending MS90 Alloy to Steel Utilizing Chromized Interlayer", Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Trans.B:Eng., 32(B6)(2008), pp. 631-640.
4. B.Tolaminejad, H.Arabi, "Effect of Chromizing on Bending Mechanism of a Sheet Composite of Brass/Steel/Brass", Kuwait Journal of Science and Engineering, (36) (2B)(2009), pp. 163-181
5. H.Arabi, S.H.Seyedein, B.Tolaminejad, "Mathematical Modeling and Simulation of the Interface Region of a Tri-Layer Composite Material, Brass/Steel/Brass, Produced by Cold Rolling", International Journal of Mineral, Metallurgy and Materials, 16(2) (2009), pp. 189-196.